Saturday, December 22, 2012

Junkyard


Pardon the dump, there is a variety of junk in here.  Most of it is practice and exercise.  Some other stuff is WIP not finished ideas.  Some I will return to, some I wont.  I figure its just good to post some different styles of work and get some feedback.  I have mainly been focusing on getting my form and lighting foundation down a bit more.  It has been a weakness of mine, and only in the last year have I been able to identify it and am currently trying to relearn and practice it a bit more.

I have been using these as well as various books to help me understand it more thoroughly.  Hopefully this can help some of you out there, and please if you know if any other resources or books, I would love and appreciate any recommendations! :D

How to Draw Facial Features

Painting the Effects of Light

Modeling Form in Paint

Drawing with the Eight Basic Values

Onward with the dump!

Some sketches:






Some Fund practice


This one was reffed from: http://mjranum-stock.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d5oax2g


Some application attempts of that knowledge



Env Prac


A fun bot I was working on last night, this is how far I got with it.

1 comment: